Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

- One Cardigan, Two Styles -

So in my previous post here I posted about putting a Nautical Twist on your style.
Today I'm going to take that same cardigan and change it again. This time with a tea length dress.

I went shopping yesterday so I wanted to make sure I had on a comfortable dress that I can take off and put on easily so this tea length dress was perfect which I found for $20 at Papaya! What a bargain! and I even second guess myself and almost didn't buy it.

To finish my outfit I wore my Seychelles with a 2 inch heel. Ladies it is always good to either take a pair of heels with you or to wear a comfortable kitten heel when shopping. It makes all the difference when you try clothes on~

What I Wore:


My other dog "Happy" happily rollin gin the dirt as I took my photos 

J Crew cardigan, Forever 21 green leave and stone necklace, HM headband

Belt was included with the dress and I got my shoes on Piperlime on sale!

My dress had pockets which was perfect for my Iphone as I shopped.

My failed attempt at a "jumping" picture haha
My successful day of shopping ended me with

Not too shabby aside from buying much needed make up and lotion I got a BCBG top and skirt ( LOVE the hounds ) and a vermilion stripped sweater from Ann Taylor Loft with a new pencil skirt for work.

My new little guy to put on my shelf 
All in all a good end to a good day of shopping.

Happy Father's Day to all your fathers!

Always,
Kyung*

No comments:

Post a Comment