Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

=Hole in One=

J Crew light weight sweater, J Crew silk pleated skirt, Nine West patent peep toes, Ann Taylor Loft chain necklace, Ray-Ban sunglasses, Gold beaded bracelet, Cougar ring







Currently my favorites =]
Chole perfume the prefect finish to every outfit
My new Ray-Bans I love the ombre lens and the oversized shape
My cougar  ring I dug out of my box! I forgot I had it!
My dad has had his practice golf net up for about a week now so I thought I'd have some fun with it. I haven't gone to the range in so long it kinda makes me want to go again since my schedule opened up... hmmm we will see ;]

Always, 
Kyung*


2 comments:

  1. That perfume is my favorite! and your leopard pumps are a great touch :D

    Would you like if we follow each other?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I actually signed up for lookbook too after I saw your blog :]

    ReplyDelete